DARE TO BE CREATIVE!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

January Fresh and Fancy table runner







Fresh and Fancy table runner for January is finished.  Yesterday was a very rainy day here in Ky.  I decided to finish this table runner.  I didn't follow the recommended quilting but I am very pleased with the results.  You can see quilting design on the back of the runner.  This series is by Cotton Way.  The idea is to have a reversible table runner (Fresh on one side and Fancy on the other).  The fabric is by Moda.  The kits are part of the table runner of the month club from Fat Quarter.Com

Now I'm off the finish the March table runner with the bright colors.  It is pin basted and ready to quilt. 

2 comments:

www.thewhitefarmhouse2.blogspot.com said...

That is so pretty. What a great runner during January when everyone has the winter blues. Sure would brighten your day!

JennaLouiseCreates said...

Very lovely indeed:) I like the quilting also:) Jenna Louise