DARE TO BE CREATIVE!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Thank You Fabric Postcard

This is a Fabric Postcard that I made for my friend.  We had an early birthday breakfast last week and I received a lovely candle and gift certificate to Barnes and Noble.  I decided to make a Thank You Fabric Postcard.  The heart is paper-pieces from fabric I received from Wanda of  A Frayed of Fibers.  I won a give-a-way on her blog last year.  After sewing the paper-pieced heart, I attached it to PelTex, added a backing fabric, and stamped THANK YOU  with  StazOn ink.  The edges were finished with a satin stitch in variegated thread and last I added a tiny bow. 

Fun way to say Thank You to a special friend.  It will be mailed tomorrow.

1 comment:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

What a beautiful way to say thank you. A true treasure! Many blessings, Tammy