DARE TO BE CREATIVE!

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Fabric Postcards Thank Yous


Here are the fabric cards that I made to Thank my friends who attended my birthday party in April. I am a little late getting them in the mail. Since I have been working a few hours each day, time seems to fly by. I am pleased with the cards and am making a trip to the Post Office this afternoon to mail them. It's always interesting when I go to mail them. Each person at the PO seems to have a different idea on how to mail them. Wonder what it will be this time?


I used my new felting machine for the flowers. I'm excited to have the machine but haven't had time to experiment with it. I have purchased a wool sweater and jacket at the thrift store. Once they are back from the cleaners, I plan to use them as my experimental felting project. More on that later.