DARE TO BE CREATIVE!

Sunday, September 18, 2011

I've Been Away at the Fair



I just returned to Arizona from a wonderful three days at the Country Living Fair in Columbus, Ohio.  What a wonderful time my sister and I had visiting our cousin and attending the fair.  We saw so many  vendors with great items.  We bought a few things and came home with lots of ideas.  The weather was beautiful each day.  We especially appreciated the mild weather.  I always love fall in parts of the country were they have trees and grass.  It was my first visit to Columbus and it is a lovely city.  College students were moving into dorms this weekend and it was fun to see all the students walking around downtown.  Brought back memories of falls long ago in Flagstaff at Northern Arizona U.  I have such great memories of my college life at NAU.  

The trip was the perfect way to get in the "Fall Spirit".  I hope to do a little Fall decorating this week even if we are expecting 100 degree weather!

4 comments:

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Welcome back, Pam!
So happy to hear you had a great time in Columbus! Love all those neat looking pumpkins.
I miss the Fall colors too.
Hugs and talk soon.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Hi Pam, that sounds like a delightful trip indeed! Glad to see you are back. Have a great week. Tammy

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Glad to hear you had such a good time. I love that pile of pumpkins picture.

Unknown said...

I love that stack of pumkins and your black cat lampshade....