DARE TO BE CREATIVE!

Friday, October 19, 2012

Snowman Pillow


I've been away from blogland for a few days.  We've been busy with things here at the house.  washing windows, trimming shrubs, finishing some decorating projects, and planting a new shade tree.  I was however able to get into the studio yesterday afternoon.  This is the pillow I made for my brother-in-law's family.  I used Anita's Goodesigns SNOW PEOPLE Collection and Horizon Link for my Janome 12000 to design the pillow front.  .  There were a number of snowmen to choose from and I decided the king and queen would be perfect dressed in their holiday red and green.  Once the center panel was completed, I auditioned a number of fabrics and decided on this Christmas print.  I had the pillow form in the closet. 

Another present finished.  I'm making progress on the Christmas list.  Would like to be finished the middle of November.  We have a cruise in December.

4 comments:

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

They'll love it! You are way ahead of me with the housework and the Christmas gifts. When December comes along, you'll be able to really enjoy your cruise.

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

So fun, Pam! Life is sounding busy and creative for you right now! Thanks so much for all of your sweet comments on my ideas house posts!

Tammy said...

A cruise! How fun! That pillow is so cute. Especially the little snowcat. :) Best wishes, Tammy

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hi Pam,
Oh the pillows are ao cute. Love them.
Hugs