DARE TO BE CREATIVE!

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Sudoku Quilt Finished


I finished this Sudoku Quilt this week.  It is for a granddaughter who is graduating from high school.  I began the quilt last fall and waited until this spring to do the quilting.  We delivered the quilt yesterday and she was thrilled.


You can see one of the squares above.  I decided to use my Janome 15000 to do the decorative quilting.  I used Coats and Clark Multicolor Thread.


 
You can see a closeup of the design above.
 
 
I used one of the decorative stitched on the 15000 to stitch two lines of quilting along the border.
This was a fun quilt to make and I'm very pleased with the results.
 
I have a new computer and photo program.  Please excuse the photos.  Hopefully I'll get better at this.
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

Debbie said...

What a lovely quilt, Pam! Your granddaughter is one lucky girl.
xo
Debbie
===^..^===

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

It's beautiful! But of course it would be. Everything you create is lovely. Best wishes, Tammy