DARE TO BE CREATIVE!

Monday, January 26, 2015

Western Themed Towels



Christmas 2014 was a Hand Made by Pam Christmas at our house.  Everyone received something handmade.  I shared the mug rugs for nieces and nephews earlier.  Today I am sharing a set of Western themed Christmas towels I made for my sister.  She recently decided to decorate her home with a Western Theme.  This embroidery by Anita Goodesign was a perfect fit. 

The towels were purchased from Bed, Bath and Beyond and embroidered on my Janome 15000.  I love that machine with it's large hoops.  Below you will see each individual design. 

Bath Towel
Hand Towel
Wash Cloth
 
If you are a machine embroidery person, you know that sometimes it is difficult to embroidery with metallic threads.  I have found that the Janome 15000 does a wonderful job using metallic threads. 
 
This was a fun project and my sister loved her towel set.  She wants another set!!!!

1 comment:

Sue McPeak said...

No surprise that another set is on order. Those are just gorgeous and the western designs so well...southwestern. I have not even seen one of the 15000's. Hard to believe they can get the hoops that large and still so stable. I handmade all of my Christmas, too.
Sue at CollectInTexas Gal