DARE TO BE CREATIVE!

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Machine Felted Postcard


My new machine felter arrived yesterday by UPS. I had purchased it at the Sewing Expo. The first time I saw one of these machines was at the Hands On Sewing School last year and I thought why would I want one of these. I worked with the machine again at a Hands on Seminar at the Sewing Expo and I fell in love with it. It is a safe machine for my five year old granddaughter to use to create fun clothing and craft items. I purchased a machine at the expo (not sure I saved alot of money) and they shipped it. This morning I got out a stack of wool fabric samples I had purchased at the thrift store some time back and designed this fabric postcard. What a fun machine! I see great possibilities in my fabric art. This postcard is for a swap in the Fabric in Altered Arts yahoo group.