DARE TO BE CREATIVE!

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Western Fabric Postcards



I needed two Thank You cards so I decided to make Fabric Postcards. My friends seem to enjoy receiving these postcards. I decided to make the cards with a Western theme. I recently purchased the background fabric and I already had the cowgirl fabric in my stash. The embellishments are old button covers. I removed the metal button cover and then glued to postcard. Message reads "Just riding by to say Thank You!" with a personal note on the individual gifts.


I have had some interesting conversations with the post office regarding mailing these postcards. It seems each person working there has a different opinion on how to mail them. I think we all agree that the embellished ones need to be hand cancelled but there are differing opinions on how to mail the flat ones in a plastic sleeve.