DARE TO BE CREATIVE!

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Susan's Tote


I just completed this tote for a friend who is retiring on June 30th. I decided to make one of the Amy Butler Swing Bags and monogram her initial on the front of the tote. If she doesn't want to have the monogram on the outside, the tote is reversible. Both the fabrics are by Michael Miller. I love his fabric. I have a Amy Butler Birdie Bag made from the same fabrics.


I'm finally back into my studio after cleaning the house and doing laundry. The dust collects even when you are on vacation. Looking forward to more sewing next week. I purchased a mini quilt kit in Montana and I'd like to get going on that project.

1 comment:

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Tote!Pam,

What a lovely tote! I am sure your friend, Susan will love it.
Beautiful fabric!