DARE TO BE CREATIVE!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Feedsack Tablerunner


Recently I was the winner of a pack of vintage floursack pieces. Today I made a tablerunner from the pieces. I'm really pleased with the runner. Doesn't it look great on my table with the vintage pitcher of flowers. Thanks to Vintage Cottage Home for the great floursack pack.


There were 25 pieces in the pack and the pattern I designed used 24 of them. I decided to use fleece and sew right sides together and turn to right side. I didn't have to finish the edges. I quilted by stitching in the ditch.

2 comments:

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Wow! Pam, I love what you've done here! That's a super pattern for these feedsack squares and the colors look awesome. Thank for sharing this fabulous project!!!

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hi Pam,

Your tablerunner turned out great!

Hugs