DARE TO BE CREATIVE!

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Trimmed Tag


Fabric in Altered Arts 2 Yahoo Group is having a Trimmed Tag swap. The swap was inspired by an article in the current issue of Somerset Life Magazine. Cathy is hosting the swap. We are making 3 tags. This is my first tag.


The little pin was found in a package of costume jewelry I purchased at the World's Longest Yard Sale. The trims are from my vintage trim collection. I distressed the tag with Distress Ink by Ranger and added stamped images from the Heartwarming Vintage Collection by Clear Art Stamps.


I hope to complete the remaining two tomorrow and get in the mail to Cathy this week.

1 comment:

NEEDLEWINGS said...

Wow, bet you had fun! I have always wanted to do that longest yardsale. Maybe one of these years we will. Love your treasures! the pin is darling and the patterns are so sweet!!!

Be sure to check out Lisa's altered art, it's the pink ad on the right on my blog. She has a good sale. I think I will have to order some. OH, I haven't forgotten your pattern. I found the pattern, just haven't pulled the instructions out yet, but will soon.