DARE TO BE CREATIVE!

Monday, November 23, 2009

Black and White Trench




This is the article from Belle Armoire magazine that I told you about earlier. The article is written by Amanda Crabtree. My trench is the top one with the white pockets and trim. This is one of the first items I submitted to Somerset magazines. Since I hadn't heard from them for over a year and a half. I assumed they weren't going to use the trench. I was surprised when I received the email telling me that it was going to be published. The article is actually three pages. The last page has two photos of details of my coat. The trench is made from a thrifted vintage designer trench and a white formal gown. It really looks great in the magazine, don't you think?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

it is really great! good job....