DARE TO BE CREATIVE!

Friday, May 21, 2010

CINCO DE MAYO QUILT


The theme for our May swap on Fabric in Altered Arts 2 is Cinco De Mayo.  The swap is hosted by Norma.  We were to create an art quilt approximately 12" x 12" for the swap.  This is my quilt. 

I discovered a link to the video instructions for Teesha Moore fabric journal techniques   When I saw the videos I knew I wanted to use this technique for my Cinco De Mayo quilt.  A big thanks to Wanda from FAT for the link.  I am pleased with the art quilt.  It's a great way to use up those little pieces of fabric left over from previous project. 

3 comments:

NEEDLEWINGS said...

Yeah!!! You go girl!!! AWESOME!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I love these art quilts. Did you see the quilts I posted yesterday? Fabulous works of art. I wish I could have brought some home, but they were only for show. Hope you have a great weekend. :) Tammy

Unknown said...

look at this....it is so colorful and perfect!!!