DARE TO BE CREATIVE!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Star Glow and Shimmering Silver Tree

I found 6 of these Star Glow dinner plates at the thrift store recently.  They are vintage Royal-Ironstone by Royal China of Sebring, Ohio.  I hoping to use them on my Christmas table.  I think they look great with this fabric.  Haven't decided if I will make placemats or a table runner.  My blue Christmas theme is slowly coming together.  Haven't done much the past few days.  We are dealing with DH's health issues. 

I did find this little silver tree (shown below) at WalMart for $6.00.  It will make a great table decoration. 


More Blue Christmas to come.  I'm considering a collection of small trees this year instead of a larger tree.  Just haven't found the perfect large tree.  Maybe a large tree on the patio.  Lots of ideas floating around!

1 comment:

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

OH those dishes are great!! How fun! Hope your husband is doing okay!