DARE TO BE CREATIVE!

Friday, October 4, 2013

PINKS from Jill


 
 
I received a wonderful little box of PINKS yesterday from my October Swap partner.  Linda at A Swap For All Seasons is hosting a monthly swap.  Stop by and check out the November Swap with a Birthday Theme.
 
 
The theme of the October Swap was pink.  We were to make a card and a tag.  We were also to add a pink item from our stash.  Jill out did herself on the stash item and included a number of wonderful pinks from her stash. 
 
Thank you Jill.  You can see what I send my partner, Melodie, here

5 comments:

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Lucky you. I love the pictures with the pretty vintage ladies.

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

What a lovely assortment of goodies! Love the Vintage ladies.
Hugs

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Lots of pretties here! Fun eye candy! Thanks for stopping by, Pam!

Sue McPeak said...

Hello Blogging Friend...Isn't it nice to have cooler weather now that 'Fall' is here.   The changing season isn't the only thing happening in Blogland.  Here on CollectInTexas Gal, I've done a bit of a 'MakeOver' and added a BlogShop.   I'd like to take this opportunity to invite you over for a 'LookSee'.  Just click on the signature link below...hope to see you there.
Sue CollectInTexas BlogShop

Melinda c said...

I love these pink cards....They all are so sweet. Your Christmas quilt is the sweetest. I havent been to visit in quite a while. It is fun to catch up!