DARE TO BE CREATIVE!

Monday, October 14, 2013

Quilt Show and Card Making Weekend

 
 
My sister and I spent the weekend at her cabin up North.  We attended The Rim Country Quilt Roundup Quilt Show on Saturday.  What wonderful quilts and wearable art they had on display.  Animal quilts were a popular theme.  Horses, bears, dogs, and lots of owls.  Some quilts were embellished with crystals.  Lots to see.  Sorry I didn't take any photos.
 
In addition to the quilt show my sis and I spent the weekend making Christmas Cards featuring vintage images.  We took our scrapbooking supplies and Christmas embellishments and worked at her dining room table.  Sorry no room for food!
 
Here are some of the cards we made. We had so much fun on our sister's weekend! 
 





Many of the images are from my personal collection of vintage photos.  Others my sister found on the internet. 

No comments: