DARE TO BE CREATIVE!

Monday, September 8, 2014

Quiltmaker Magazine's Back to School Party Team Member


I was selected to participate in QuiltMaker's Back to School Party.  It was quite an honor to be selected as one of 8 quilters to make a quilt following the pattern provided.  They provided all the fabric, backing, and batting.  We made the quilt, returned it to the magazine, and they are featuring our quilts this week.  Click here for day one's quilts.


This is my sample quilt that I made prior to receiving Quiltmaker's fabric.  You may recognize the fabric as the same fabric I used on the tote in my previous post.  I thought I needed to make sure I understood the pattern before I cut the fabric provided.  I had just the right amount of this fabric to complete the quilt.  I didn't completely follow the quilting suggestions on this quilt but I love it.



I'm told my quilt will be featured tomorrow.  Check back tomorrow to see my post on making the Back to School Quilt.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Hey Pam...
I love this version of your quilt...the purples & greens are so nice & springy. I'll be looking forward to seeing you featured tomorrow!
xo
Debbie
===^..^===