DARE TO BE CREATIVE!

Saturday, September 5, 2015

It's been a long three months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has been over three months since I last posted.  I've experienced some health issues with my right knee.  There have been times when I was unable to walk due to the extreme pain.  Needless to say this put a damper on much of my quilting and sewing.   I should say that I am much better due to a month of therapy.  I'm scheduled to do another month and then evaluation to see if surgery is needed.

I was able to complete a Scrap Squad quilt that was featured on the Quilty Pleasures blog.  The quilt was made from my stash of Christmas fabrics.  It will be on display during the holiday season.

 
I named this quilt Snowy Diamonds.  It was a great way to use up some of those Christmas scraps that I've been collecting for years.
 

 
I plan to add more post of projects as time allows. 


6 comments:

Julie said...

Sorry to hear about your knee. I hope it continues to get better. Thanks for posting the Christmas quilt, I still love it and especially the blues. It is wonderful.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Sorry to her about your knee problem. I had surgery when I was in 8th grade and for years it would pop out of place if I turned too fast or swiveled wrong. I'm very careful now. Knee pain is excruciating. The quilt is lovely. Best wishes, Tammy

Lesley UK said...

So sorry to hear about your knee. Your quilt is stunning. I'm spending quite a bit of time in hospital waiting rooms at the moment , so I'm having to stick to small projects that I can carry with me. It's good to have you back. Blessings

Debbie said...

I'm happy to hear your knee is getting better, Pam...I know how bad knee pain can be. Hang in there & do that therapy. It's good to have you back blogging, too...and your quilt is beautiful. I love the colors!

Sue McPeak said...

So glad to see your post on my Blog Roll. I've been watching for your pieces in the Scrap Squad blog. Snowy Diamonds is beautiful and very creative use of your Christmas Scraps. A speedy and complete recovery is hope for your knee. Take it easy!
Sue at CollectInTexas Gal

Satta King said...


please visit our website you will get correct information
satta king