DARE TO BE CREATIVE!

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Mini Sampler Swap

It has taken me awhile to post about the Mini Sampler Swap.  You can read about it by clicking the image on the left side of my blog or here.

This is the January sampler I made.  It includes 30s reproduction fabric, a vintage hankie, lace, rick rack, and a flower and button.

 
I received a sampler from Linda.  You can see the sampler on her blog.  I will post a photo of my entire clothes line of samplers later.
 
Here is the sampler I made for Linda in February. The base if from a vintage barkcloth drapery,  I added vintage crochet lace, sequins, and a butterfly.  I also added some mini clothes pins.
 
 
I received a sampler from Heidi that was also on vintage fabric.  I'll post a photo of it later.
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

Createology said...

Lovely sampler banner. I am sew enjoying Linda's monthly swaps. Creative Bliss...

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Very pretty. I'd love to see the entire sampler banner. Hope all is well. Tammy

Satta King said...


I m Really looking forward to read more. Your site is very helpful for us .. This is one of the awesome post i got the best information through your site and Visit also this site
play bazaar
Really many thanks

Anonymous said...

We tried to get pregnant for a few years in a local clinic. There were no results. We've tried everything possible but nothing. We were recommended to use eggs. I know we have to go abroad. I was terrified. I didn't know where to go and where to begin my search. When my friend recommended Dr Itua  to me from western Africa  I thought she was joking. I knew nothing about that country but I well know they have powerful gifts on herbal medicines and I was afraid because of the language barrier. Anyway she convinced me to give a try. She told me that Dr Itua can also cure my prostate cancer which gives me more motivation to give a try to Dr Itua herbal center medicines. I've done the research and thought that maybe this really is a good idea. Dr Itua has reasonable prices which I ordered two four bottles and I drank it as instructed and everything went well. My prostate cancer is gone. Also it has high rates of successful treatments. Plus it uses natural herbs. Well I should say I was convinced. We contacted Dr Itua and now we can say it was the best decision in our lives. We were trying for so long to have a child and suddenly it all looked so simple.  Dr Itua was so confident and hopeful he projected those feelings on me too. I am so happy to be a mother and eternally thankful to Dr Itua herbal Cure . Don’t be afraid and just do it! 
Dr Itua can cure the following diseases:Sickle Cell,Hiv,Herpes,Shingles, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Lupus,Hpv,Weak Erection,Infertility,fibromyalgia,Chronic Diarrhea,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILIS,Cancer,Autism,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease,  Doctor Itua Contact    Email:    drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com  Or Whats-App Chat : +2348149277967