DARE TO BE CREATIVE!

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Moon Flower Scrap Squad November 2015

This is the quilt I made for November 2015 Quiltmaker Magazines Scrap Squad.  In the original pattern the center medallion was a Christmas ornament.  With a few changes it became a flower.  The fabrics are 30s reproduction fabrics and hand dyes.  The hand dyes were purchased from my friend Karen in Kentucky.  I have a collection of 30s reproduction.  I chose the name Moon Flower because I thought the quilt had a "hippie" vibe.  Below is a close up of the center panel.
I've enjoyed my  year as a member of Scrap Squad and I'm currently working on my 6th and last quilt,

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh wow, Pam...I love this! A quilt with 30s prints, hand dyed fabric & a hippie vibe is my kind of quilt. It's gorgeous!!!

Julie said...

The combination of fabrics was amazing in this quilt. After we all do our final quilt I would love to do a recap on my blog of all of them. It has been a fun experience!

Satta King said...


please visit our website if you want to check satta result
satta king