DARE TO BE CREATIVE!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Recycle Spring - Petite Collage ATCs


These are my ATCs for the "Recycle Spring" - Petite Collage ATC trade on F.A.T. (Fiber Art Traders). We were to use items in our studio. The backing for these ATCs is from a quilted class sample. We made the sample in a class where we experimented with the new quilting designs and hoop included with my Janome 11000 upgrade. There were five different color fabrics in the sample so I made five cards. The sunflowers are recycled silk flowers. I sometimes buy silk flowers at the thrift store. I take them apart, wash in warm soapy water, and air dry. They make wonderful embellishments for fabric art projects. The buttons are from my stash.


This was a fun project using recycled materials.

3 comments:

JennaLouiseCreates said...

Oh so cute and colorful. Love them! Jenna Louise

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Pam,

Love your ATC'S for the Swap. You know I love bright colors! LOL
I might take part in the swap too.

Hugs

Unknown said...

these are sooo adorable and perfect for spring!