DARE TO BE CREATIVE!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Fabric Postcard

This is a fabric postcard that I completed while watching America's Next Top Model this evening. I have decided to try and use things that I have in my studio for my new swaps. This is my postcard for May on Fabric in Altered Arts 2. The group decided to have a postcard swap each month but not have a theme. So I decided to use more of the sample class fabric (see fabric ATCs below). The image is from Vintage Workshop. Fibers are a gift from a Yahoo group friend. I love the finished postcard.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this postcard and I like to watch top model too! I get addicted to a whole lot of stupid reality shows....Isnt sew expo the greatest? You just have to take enough money to buy all the stuff you have never seen before. I have one other kit for a big queen size to make but that is all that is left! I dont see any more "expo's in my future now that I live in Utah...Thanks for visiting!