DARE TO BE CREATIVE!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas Kitchen and New Curtains







This year I decided to decorate my kitchen and breakfast nook in a red and white snowflake scheme. I purchased the fabric at Hancock's in E-town, Kentucky. I sewed the curtains last week. They look great with the vintage green tile behind the sink. The bowls were a gift from my sister and the tins are from JoAnns.
Decorations in the breakfast nook continue the snowflake scheme. The potholders and towels were pruchased at Old Time Pottery in Indiana. I visited the store for the first time in the fall. What a wonderful store filled with all kinds of great holiday items. Many of the other items were purchased at JoAnns. Of course Queen Julia reigns over the entire table from her perch on the wall. You can read about Julia here.

No comments: