DARE TO BE CREATIVE!

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Las Noches de las Luminarias




Friday evening my DH treated me to a lovely evening at the Desert Botanical Gardens in Phoenix. We attended Las Noches de las Luminarias. We had a wonderful buffet dinner and then strolled the gardens listening to various musical groups along Luminaria lit pathways. The weather was lovely with only a light jacket required. We especially enjoyed The Hey Boyz (country western bluegrass) and the Bad Cactus Brass Band. All the other groups (total of 12) were also wonderful.

What a lovely way to spend a Holiday evening in the Valley of the Sun when many others were experiencing a white Christmas.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks like such fun! Just to be outside listening to live music would be great. Came back for a visit and discovered we have another thing in common. I am a seamstress and I try to make some of my presents, we actually don't do alot of gifts mostly art supplies and books for the grandkids. I too have a Bernina but mine is a commercial so embroidery is out but I am doing some drapes for my sis and finishing up a bedding set for my first grandson who will be born somewhere close to December 29th. I will be back Pam, and I think I would like to make some of those totes! Fondly Meg

JennaLouiseCreates said...

Sounds like lots of fun. I am so glad you enjoyed your evening. Holiday Blessings, Jenna Louise

The Quintessential Magpie said...

What a fun celebration! Looks like a great time!

Speaking of great times, I wish you all the best at Christmas, Pam. May yours be filled with all the blessings your heart can hold.

Merry Christmas!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Southern Lady said...

Hi, Pam ...

What a perfect way to begin your celebration of Christmas. I hope the rest of your holidays are as nice.

Merry Christmas!

NEEDLEWINGS said...

What a nice Christmas celebration!