DARE TO BE CREATIVE!

Friday, March 19, 2010

Pink Saturday

Welcome to Pink Saturday. 


I am sharing two Bernard Picture Company prints in their original frames.  I believe they are from the 40's or 50's.  Some of these prints have dates listed on the back but these do not.  They are similar to prints from Turner Company.    You sometimes see them listed as Eames era prints.  

I found these two prints at a thrift store last year.  They are in their original frames and the frames have discoloration in a few places.  I am planning to hang them on the wall in my studio.  I just love the delicate colors and the vintage feel of the prints.  Hope you are enjoying your Pink Saturday.  For more Pink Saturday posts check Bev's blog How Sweet the Sound. 

Today I am linking to T's Daily Treasures.  Please check her blog, you will find some great posts there.

Thanks to all my friends in the blog world for stopping by and saying hello.



11 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Hello there! Thanks for linking to me. I've never officially joined the Pink Party but like posting for it anyways. I just adore your little Easter book for your cousin. It is so frilly and fun! Hope you are having a warm and wonderful weekend. Many blessings, Tammy

Suzie Button said...

I LOVE prints like you discovered!I also love Strevens prints too! I'm having a PS giveaway at my blog this weekend only, so please hop over to see me too! Happy PS to you! Suzie

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Such pretty prints! Charming!
Debbie

Lisa said...

Oh these are really lovely!! I know you enjoy them! I like your Easter books too! How wonderful to put all that love into them!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Hugs, Lisa

Ginger said...

Thanks for stopping by with your sweet comments. Great prints, just lovely.

Ginger

Mary said...

Hi Pam!
What a great thrift store find!
Very beautiful prints!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Hugs, Mary

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Pretty prints, Pam! Thank you for stopping by and Happy Pink Saturday to you.

Blessings,
Sandi

Valrie said...

So nice to meet you. This is my first Pink weekend and I am having so much fun. Thanks for stopping by. I noticed you have a keen interest in machine embroidery. My sis; is an expert in this field. Stop by her blog and say hello @ http://vanessa-stitchesnstuff.blogsspot.com or visit her ETSY @ www.titchesnstuff10.etsy.com
Have a wonderful weekend!

Valrie http://poemsmyway-valrie.blogspot.com

Maggie said...

These are really nice! I love the top one!

Sorry for the late visit but I'm glad I could come and enjoy your great pinks!

Have a wonderful week!

In Shoes We Trust,
Maggie Mae
"Do these shoes match this purse?"

Diann said...

those are wonderful paintings you found! the colors are sweet.

GwendolynKay said...

Lovely prints. Tammy is my cousin, it's nice to see her featured here.
Blessings!
Gwen