DARE TO BE CREATIVE!

Monday, February 7, 2011

I Changed My Cabinet Card Canvas

I took the cabinet card canvas from the previous post and changed the cabinet card to one I created.  I used a picture of my two lovely grand daughters and made a cabinet card.  Very simple, I just used Photo Shop Elements to print the picture in Sepia tone and copied the original cabinet card.  Put the two together and I have a vintage cabinet card with my modern day beauties. 
My daughter-in-law's birthday is today and this is the gift I made for her.  We had a wonderful family dinner on Saturday evening at Famous Dave's to celebrate the event.  Happy Birthday Marcy!!!!!

4 comments:

PeggyR said...

You did a great job!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

What a cute idea, Pam! I love the photo of your granddaughters and to make it look like an old cabinet card was so charming!

interestingplaces said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Love these canvas collages. What a great gift for the birthday girl. Best wishes, Tammy