DARE TO BE CREATIVE!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

More Bookmarks

I decided to play around with the Vintage Bookmark designs that I mentioned yesterday.  I made the two floral ones following the designs in the design pack.  I then decided to use the basic shape and outline stitches but add the grand daughter's names instead of the flowers.  I selected some prints with stars. I'll make them a card that says "Your a Reading Star" and enclose the bookmark.  What fun I am having with this design pack.  I'm planning to make more of the Vintage ones this afternoon.  They will be given to friends as a Welcome Spring gift.  I'm glad I decided to take a break from quilting and play with my Janome 11000. 

3 comments:

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

How sweet these are. Perfect gifts and personalizing them is such a nice touch. I also like the vintage looking one in your previous post.

PeggyR said...

They are all lovely! I think I like the one in the middle best.

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Pam,

Wow, love the bookmarkers!
Hugs