I have posted about this quilt previously. It is a quilt top that I made in a class a number of years ago. I wasn't pleased with the borders and put it in the cedar chest. I discovered it this year while spring cleaning and decided that maybe it wasn't so bad after all. I sent it to Wanda in Ohio to be quilted. I just finished the binding this week and I have to admit it is lovely. I am so pleased with the quilting pattern Wanda designed for it. It really added to the southwest flavor of the quilt. I purchased the backing fabric at Mulqueen's here in Mesa and it was perfect for the southwest theme.