DARE TO BE CREATIVE!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

All Star Week in Phoenix

The  Granddaughters attended the All Star Game Fan Fest in Phoenix on Monday with our son.  Here they are in the corn field with Randy Johnson, Ozzie Smith, Ricky Henderson, and Catfish Hunter.  You may have seen the Pepsi ad that features these former baseball All Stars.  DH and I also had our photo taken here on Sunday afternoon prior to Futures Game and Celebrity All Star Game. 

 Our entire famiy  enjoyed the All Star festivities.   I have ordered a photo of DH and myself at Home Run Derby.  Last night's All Star game was the perfect ending to a wonderful three days at Chase Field.  I'll post more photos later.  I heard that attending an All Star game is a once in a "Generation" experience.  So now we have experienced it!! 

2 comments:

PeggyR said...

Sounds like a great time!

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

So happy to hear that you all had such a good time. Your granddaughters look like they're having a blast. My oldest son would have loved it....baseball addicted.