DARE TO BE CREATIVE!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Boite et Petit Livret Vintage



Book and Small Vintage Box



Last spring I signed up for the Artfulgatherings event to be held in July.  They were to be offering a variety of classes featuring various techniques.  We I received the class listing, I knew that I wanted to take Nancy Maxwell James' Boite et Petit Livret Vintage.  We are making a book and box following Nancy's wonderful collage techniques.  The book features vintage photos, laces, buttons, jewelry, and vintage gloves on the front and back cover.

I have finished my two interior pages but the front and back cover and box will be completed next week.   

2 comments:

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hi Pam,

What a fun class! Your pages are very lovely especially the ecru/beige one. :)
I can't wait to see your Boite el Petit Livret done. :)

Hugs

T's Daily Treasures said...

How nice to learn new techniques! Your pages are gorgeous! Of course the end results will be as fabulous as all your creations. Hope hubby is having a quick recovery. Take care! Tammy