DARE TO BE CREATIVE!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Boite et Petit Livret Vintage



Book and Small Vintage Box



Last spring I signed up for the Artfulgatherings event to be held in July.  They were to be offering a variety of classes featuring various techniques.  We I received the class listing, I knew that I wanted to take Nancy Maxwell James' Boite et Petit Livret Vintage.  We are making a book and box following Nancy's wonderful collage techniques.  The book features vintage photos, laces, buttons, jewelry, and vintage gloves on the front and back cover.

I have finished my two interior pages but the front and back cover and box will be completed next week.   

2 comments:

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hi Pam,

What a fun class! Your pages are very lovely especially the ecru/beige one. :)
I can't wait to see your Boite el Petit Livret done. :)

Hugs

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

How nice to learn new techniques! Your pages are gorgeous! Of course the end results will be as fabulous as all your creations. Hope hubby is having a quick recovery. Take care! Tammy