DARE TO BE CREATIVE!

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Easter Quilt Block

I spent Friday and Saturday at an Anita Goodesign Embroidery Party.  I was so excited to try out my new Foundations program.   I can home last evening and completed this Easter quilt block.  The program is wonderful.  You select your block size and quilting design.  The batting is added  in when you do the background quilting.  Next you just select one of your embroidery designs and embroidery in the center of the block.  It is so easy.  I am making a small 9 patch Easter wallhanging.  Only 8 more squares to go.  It is a rainy day here in the desert so it will be a great afternoon to spend in the studio.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

this is adorable...I went to a little quilting store yesterday and they had lots of machine embroidery samples. It made me realize that I need to use mine more...I havent in a long long time.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

You say it's easy, but I wouldn't know where to begin. Very cute block. I know the entire wallhanging will be adorable. And just in time for Easter. Hope your day is a good one. Tammy