DARE TO BE CREATIVE!

Friday, August 31, 2012

Christmas Hand Towels

 
Here are the three Christmas hand towels I made from the upcycled linen table cloth I mentioned yesterday.  This design is also from the Anita Goodesign CHRISTMAS CURLS.  I decided to use the same design and embroider it in red, green, and gold.  I love the stitching along the hem line.  So glad I found that little tablecloth at Goodwill.  I was able to make these linen hand towels from less than a $1.00 each.  These will be a Christmas gift for a family member (can't say who).
 
I purchased an apron at WalMart today to make an apron to go with the bar towel I made this week.  I think I'll make three of the towels and the apron.  Gift for our family's party animals.  Maybe I'll finish this weekend since we aren't going anywhere for the holiday. 
 
Completed my second class with my new machine today.  Can't wait to use some of the features we learned today.  What a wonderful machine it is. 

2 comments:

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

I love these. What a pretty design and a great idea to make them in different colors.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Those towels turned out so beautifully. Definitely look like something you would buy in a high end store for lots of money. :) Wishing you a wonderful weekend. Tammy