DARE TO BE CREATIVE!

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Happy Hour Apron

 I finished the Happy Hour apron this morning.  I bought the apron at WalMart and added the embroidery design from Anita Goodesign's Happy Hour collection.  I added the lettering with my Janome 12000.  It is so nice to have a large hoop that allows all this in one hooping.  The smaller hoops require multiple hoopings and often things didn't align correctly.  I'm lov'n my new machine.

Below you can see the apron with the bar towel tucked in the pocket.

 
Another Christmas present completed.  You may wonder why I'm working so hard on Christmas in September.  It is because I have a two week trip with old (no still young!) college friends later in September.  And if DH's health allows, we will spend October and November in KY.  We have a family cruise to Mexico scheduled for a week in  December.  You can see that my calendar is full and I really need to get Christmas organized as soon as possible.  
 
Have a wonderful Holiday Weekend. 

1 comment:

craftyles said...

Wow, that machine is amazing! The apron is adorable. You are so organized to be working ahead, but it sounds like you have to be. That's one busy fall season ahead for you. Sounds like lots of fun!