DARE TO BE CREATIVE!

Friday, August 1, 2008

Altered Art Fabric Book



I joined a swap on Fabric in Altered Arts group for a 1 on 1 fabric book swap. These are the front and back pages of the book. I will post interior pages later. The general rules were pages 5" to 7" with at least 10 decorated pages. Theme is our choice. Mine is 6" x 6" with 12 decorated pages. They are due in mid September but I will be traveling two weeks in August and we have a cruise scheduled in September. I am trying to keep ahead in my swaps so I finished my book yesterday. Will post more pics later.


My theme is summer. I purchased a summer themed fabric page with preprinted images at Mystic Paper. I also purchased a few sheets of Graphic 45 Botanicabella Collection paper and a cute little Birds & Botanicals journal book at the shop. I used fabric and embellishments from my stash. I am very pleased with the little book. Hope my partner Debi likes it.

No comments: