DARE TO BE CREATIVE!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Halloween Towel Swap


These are my two towels for the Halloween Kitchen Towel Swap on Fabric In Altered Arts Yahoo group. It is a two for two exchange. I purchased the towels and fabric during my recent visit to Kentucky. The fabric is from Grannys Attic and the towels were purchased at the local WalMart.


I enjoy working of sewing projects while at our vacation home in Kentucky. I can sit at my machine by the window and watch the cows graze in the pasture. Sometimes I also see wildlife (rabbits, squirrels, and Saturday a red fox ran across the pasture). Monday I also saw a deer and fawn running in the field in front of our house. It is so peaceful and quiet and I am able to work on projects at my leisure. A great place for rest and relaxation.


More posting to come of projects completed in Kentucky.

No comments: