DARE TO BE CREATIVE!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Flowers from my "Valentine"

We have been so busy with the new doggie that I forgot to take a photo of my Valentine's floral arrangement.  I took the photo this morning and you can see that one of the roses is completely open.  I love the colors in the bouquet.  The copper basket is perfect on the table in the living room.  My "Valentine" has great tastes doesn't he.  (Of course he picked me!)

Today is  my son's birthday.  It seems like only yesterday that he was born during a snow storm in Flagstaff.  He was a month early but arrived healthy  and weighing 5 lbs 11 oz.  Today he is all grown up and  has a wonderful family of his own.  Happy Birthday John from MOM.

1 comment:

GwendolynKay said...

Beautiful flowers. My son was born 6 weeks early and weighed 4lbs 5oz. You would never know it looking at the 22 year old now.
Blessings!
Gwen