DARE TO BE CREATIVE!

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine's Day Amour Swap

This is the box I made for Amour swap hosted by Cathy are Treasures Heirlooms.  The top photo is the box ready for mailing to my partner.  My partner for the swap is Vivian at vivs whimsy.  She has a lovely blog.  Be sure to check it out. 
I purchased the box on line and then painted the box with pink spray paint.  I decorated the top using techniques from Paulette Insall's Organic Dimensions class.  I then began collecting the items to include in the box.  You can see the filled box and a photo of items before placing in the box.  My next post will about three of the items I made for the box.  This was a great swap.  So much fun making and gathering items that would fit in the box.

I received a heart box full of items from Vivian.  I will post photos of those in a later post also.

Special thanks to Cathy for hosting this event.

1 comment:

vivian said...

HI Pam! I love all the things you sent. my favorite is the heart banner! you spoiled me with lots of goodies. I forgot we are supposed to post are goodies today.. guess I should go add them to the post I did earlier!
have a sweet day with your valentine!
thanks again for being a great swap partner!