DARE TO BE CREATIVE!

Friday, February 12, 2010

Pink Saturday and A Special Valentine


A Happy Pink Saturday to y'all.  I've missed the past two Pink Saturday's.  My DH and I were on a cruise to the Mexican Rivera.  Guess you might call it a Valentine Cruise but it actually was our Christmas present to each other.  We had a wonderful time but I'm glad to be back to my Pink Saturday posts.

Today I'm sharing this lovely Valentine's Card I received from my niece, Alexa.  Isn't this card lovely.  The little hearts on the tree are so tiny and delicate.  They are embellished with glitter.  Background has been stamped with small heart stamps.  I just love this card and of course, love Alexa.  She is a very creative young lady.  She is returning to her crafting and stamping after a few year's "vacation" raising my two beautiful neices, Camille and Abby.   I think you will agree that she is very talented. 

The seal below was on the inside of the card.  Thank you Alexa for the lovely Valentine's Card.


To see a list of Pink Saturday participants, check out Beverly's How Sweet the Sound.

8 comments:

Jacalyn @ rmebathproducts.com said...

The Mexican Rivera huh? And you came back???!!!! The card is lovely and she is clearly very talented!

HPS,
Jacalyn

CC said...

I know you had such a wonderful time, I might not have come back.. :)
The card is so pretty..she is very talented. Happy Valentines Day..

Lisa said...

Very lovely pink card!!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Hugs, Lisa

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Pam, sounds like you've had a fabulous Valentine's Day already, and what a sweet card your niece sent you!

Here's wishing you a Happy Pink Saturday and Valentine's Day as well...

XO,

Sheila :-)

Elena said...

Happy Valentine's da7 & Pink saturday!
It's such a pretty pink card.

Have a lovely weekend.
ciao,
Elena :)
http://epdesigns.com.au/blog/

Sue McPeak said...

I knew you were 'Crusin', but the Mexican Rivera??? Gosh, I'd still be crusin...it's too cold to stay here....besides I bet the food was good. Glad you're back, tho and here for Pink Saturday! I bet the Valentine Creator has done some wonderful scrapbooks for her girls. Very creative and pretty card....Sue

Char said...

Oh Pam, that card is just perfect and you are right, lots and lots of talent there as well as love, Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Valentines Day too, Char

Dogmom Diva said...

Pam, lucky duck you, doing my fave thing, cruising..we are going in April to the Caribbean..I can't wait.

Your niece is very talented..I wish I could do something like that!

have a wonderful Valentines Day and week..stop by and say hi when you get time!

hugs
Barb