DARE TO BE CREATIVE!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Blue Heaven Dinnerware


My plan is to display some of the vintage dinnerware I've been collection in my newly decorated kitchen/breakfast noon.  Today I'm showing three pieces of Blue Heaven.  Blue Heaven was sold in the 60's by Royal China of Sebring, Ohio.  If you check on-line you will find quite a few pieces of this pattern.  I purchased 4 pieces some time ago at the thrift store.  I only purchased serving pieces - pitcher, sugar, creamer and the handled cakeplate below.  I love the bright color of this retro design.  Looks great on my quilted table topper.

1 comment:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I do love blue and white. Any shade of blue will do. :) I just looked up Sebring -- very interesting to learn that it was actually built by the Sebring family as a pottery town. Happy weekend wishes to you, Tammy