DARE TO BE CREATIVE!

Friday, September 18, 2009

By Special Request


I recently received a special request from Paula C. She had seen my Cowgirl quiltie here on my blog and was interested in a cowgirl themed quiltie for her "little camper". Earlier this week I posted some photos of my Western themed fabric book pages and she saw one she liked. The only addition was that she wanted a "little denim" somewhere. Well, this is her quiltie. She was pleased with the results and it will be on its way soon to her in Illinois.
Maybe I'll make a few more of these Western Themed quilties and list in my Etsy shop. I haven't done anything with Etsy in a long time. Maybe it's time to do something!
You can see Paula blog here. She has a wonderful blog and recently traveled along Route 66 in her camper. She describes her travels on her blog. Check it out. You might win a prize!

No comments: