DARE TO BE CREATIVE!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Exciting News

I recently received proofs for two of my articles for the upcoming issue of Altered Couture magazine. It is amazing the great things they can do to make my altered clothing look sooooo good. Both items will be technique articles. Each will have a two page spread. They both look great. I can't share the photos with you. You'll have to buy the magazine in November but I can tell you that one involves a child's overall and a vintage apron. The other machine needle felting. I can hardly wait until the magazine arrives. We receive a complimentary copy of the magazine just prior to it's release in bookstores.

I also have an item in the November/December Belle Armoire magazine. It's so much fun to see your works in print. I only sent in one item for the Spring issue of Altered Couture. Things have a little crazy this summer. I do have some ideas for the Summer issue due in December.

No comments: