DARE TO BE CREATIVE!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

"Woolie" the Halloween Gypsy Cat



Meet "Woolie" my Halloween Gypsy Cat for a swap on Fabric in Altered Arts 2. This is a one for one swap. They are due to hostess Cathy by the end of the month. I decided to use a felted 100% wool sweater as the body and arms and legs. The arms are the cuffs from the sweater and the legs are the bottom edge of the sweater. This sweater really felted well and I'm glad I was able to upcycle the thrift store find into little "Woolie".

3 comments:

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Love Mr. Woolie! :)
But he looks so lonely there. :(
I think you need to make another one so when you send him to Cathy, he won't be traveling alone! LOL

Pam said...

Thanks Norma. But due to allergies to wool, I think he will be my only "Woolie".

deb did it said...

"Woolie" is precious! My name is Deb, and I published my "Gypsy Cats" in Spring Cloth Paper Scissors, so it's fun to see how others are falling in line! I love your blog!