DARE TO BE CREATIVE!

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Father's Day


This is a photo of my Grandpa.  He visited our family in Arizona one December.  This photo was taken in the desert near Phoenix.  The young "skinny" blonde at the top is moi.  My sister and cousin from Kentucky are also in the photo.

I have many fond memories of my Grandpa.  He and my Mama had nine children and twenty grandchildren.  We spent most holidays and Sundays at their home with other family members.  He loved to watch baseball.  His favorite teams were the Reds and the Yankees. 

I'm so blessed to have been born into a family with wonderful fathers (grandpas, uncles, and of course my dear DAD). 

HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO MY DH AND SON!


1 comment:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Great photo! And I love your magnetic display boards. Very cool idea and must have been so much fun for the girls to take pictures and help make it special for the dad. My brother's favorite team was the Reds growing up. He kept a binder of all the statistics for the players. Wonder if he still has that? Have a great week and thanks for stopping by my corner of the world. :) Tammy