DARE TO BE CREATIVE!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June First and Time for a Change




I decided that today I would reverse the quilt in my greatroom.  It is a reversible quilt that I made in a class a few years ago.  The reverse side is made of flannel fabrics and isn't as bright as this side.  Summer will be here soon and I decided to brighten things up.  The fabrics on this side were left over from another quilt class.  That quilt top is waiting to be quilted.  I will be adding a couple of other bright quilts to the walls later today.  

6 comments:

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Pam,
I love this quilt, it is right up my alley with the Bright colors! :)
Great idea to display it for summer.
Hugs

PeggyR said...

Oh my gosh what a great quilt! Love the colors!

Unknown said...

Pam it is gorgeous .. I love bright colors.

Have a great week.
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Love the idea of a reversible quilt. Makes it easy to change things up. Best wishes for your day. Tammy

Nanna said...

Beautiful quilt!
Helen

Unknown said...

this looks like a picture out of a magazine.....I love this quilt and the bright colors....