DARE TO BE CREATIVE!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Fun Card Class




These cards were made at a fun class last evening at the Paper Vineyard (the same store where I made the Beach Printer Tray on Saturday).  We used the In Stitch'z by Bazzill.  It was so easy to use and I love the stitches on the cards.  Thread and fabric are my first love and anytime I can add it to projects, I'm happy. 
I bought a started kit and think my GD R1 will enjoy making these cards.  I think I'll make up the kits just like they did in class and then she can assemble.  It was a great way to spend an evening. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

they are really fun! I had to come back and see what you learned in class....I think you will have all kinds of fun with your granddaughter doing these.......

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Wow Pam, you have really been busy. Love the cards, tag, flag everything you have done lately.
Has it been that long that I don't check blogs? Oh my...sorry about that but I am very busy at the moment.
Hugs