DARE TO BE CREATIVE!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

In Stitch'z Gentleman Card


My last card of the day is made of  leftover paper from the "A Proper Gentleman Collection" by Graphic 45.  My sister and I took a Father's Day book class in Payson and these were some of the left over papers.  The "In Stitch'z" really add character to the card.    I'm pleased with all three cards I made today and I was able to use things in my studio.  The first two are already addressed and will go in the mail tomorrow.  Now I'm off the watch the D-backs on t.v.

1 comment:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Love your stitched cards. The colors of the Thank You card are especially lovely. A handmade card is always extra special so the recipients should be quite pleased with wonderful mail from you. I have so many supplies and am determine to use what I have and not buy anything else, for a while. :) Happy Friday to you! Tammy