DARE TO BE CREATIVE!

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Embroidery Floss Travel Sewing Kit for Dani




This is the travel sewing kit that I made for Dani in the Embroidery Floss Travel Sewing Kit Swap.  She received it in the mail this week.  I had fun selecting items that fit her theme of Fun and Funky.  I was so pleased to find the Fun & Funky Embroidery Design Book.  We were to fill a vintage clutch with embroidery items.  I found a vintage bag and added recycled vintage lace and a large button as embellishments. 

I also made a pincushion and needlecase for Dani.  You can see the pincushion I made here and the needlecase here.  Dani wrote that her favorite item was the monogrammed needlecase.  I'm so pleased that she liked the items I selected for her.  This was a fun swap.  And most important I made a new friend.  Happy Stitching Dani!

3 comments:

Nancy's Notes said...

Pam you are so creative and clever! Oh my, everything you sent to her is just awesome, lucky Dani!

I am happy I found my way to your blog today!

Nancy
Nancy's Notes

PuebloMom said...

I loved everything in it. I had a blast meeting you and figuring out what to put in your swap.

NEEDLEWINGS said...

These look really fun!