DARE TO BE CREATIVE!

Friday, September 3, 2010

I've been away




I've been away for the past week.  My DH had total knee replacement surgery last Friday and I have been busy driving between home and hospital.  Now that he is home, our house is a busy place with physical therapists, home nurses, and well wishers.  We're hoping for a quiet weekend before the visits start again on Tuesday. 

He is doing well.   Doctor released him to drive yesterday only 1 week after surgery.  He has driven on two short outings (one yesterday and one today).  His surgeon feels it is very important to get out of the house ASAP.  We're so grateful that so far his recovery is going so good.

The flowers and balloons are from a dear friend and her mother.  Such pretty fall colors.  Just another reminder that fall is just around the corner even if it is 100 + here in the desert.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

G'eve Pam ~ WOW! He's already driving? That is fabulous. I'll bet he so appreciates your being there for him.

Have a beautiful & safe holiday weekend.
TTFN ~ Marydon

PeggyR said...

I hope your husband continues with his recovery! I'm amazed he's driving as my girlfriend isn't yet.