DARE TO BE CREATIVE!

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Last Pages from Halloween Book


I'm back to posting some of my projects.  I'm hoping to show you some of the things I've been doing for the past two weeks when I had no computer.  (Well actually I did use the laptop from the motorhome to check emails but not much else)

Here are the last two pages of my Halloween Altered Book.  I continued to use vintage witch images and pictures of the two GDs.  I found the little trick or treat bags at the thrift store some time ago.  I knew I would use them in my altered art.  The bags worked perfectly on these two pages.  I also used some twisted copper wire to embellish the pages.  Gold Stickles was applied to the pumpkin's face.  Button is from WalMart.  This was a fun book.  Can't wait to show you the fun book I made today in a class at Paper Vineyard in Chandler. 

No comments: